I’ve Finished A New Book
Apologies for the lack of posts lately. I’ve been working on a new book. It’s just been published on Kindle. It’s called Hookup Spanish Phrasebook for Love and Romantic Relations.
This is a translation guide so it’s not to be confused with the Hookup Spanish Dictionary for Love and Romantic Relations. Actually, I include that dictionary at the end of this book.
I wrote this for people who are looking for or have a Latin/Spanish girlfriend, boyfriend or spouse. I cover a broad array of subjects, here’s a sample of what some of the translations cover:
- Expressing how you feel about them
- Sex, birth control and pregnancy issues
- Dealing with cheating and love triangles
- Holding your ground during arguments and relationship problems
- Breaking-up and making-up
- Setting expectations, limits and commitments
- Discussing marriage- from proposing and engagement to wedding plans
- Anniversaries of first date, first kiss, first time you had sex, got engaged, etc
- Discussing your future together- goals, living arrangements and kids
- Handling farewells, goodbyes and being apart
- Describing good and bad personal traits
- Throw them both compliments and insults
A second section within the book covers Spanish translations for discussing relationships with other people. Topics include:
- The background of your relationship
- How serious your relationship is
- How you feel about your relationship
- Discussing your relationship problems with them
- Talking about cheating and infidelity
- Breaking up and making up
- Pregnancy, kids, living together
- Engagements and weddings
- The future of your relationship
All the phrases include a phonetic (pronunciation) translation so you pronounce the phrase correctly even if you don’t know any Spanish.
With each phrasebook I write I try to focus on a specific subject. My first phrasebook covered meeting, hanging out and partying with Spanish speakers. My second phrasebook covered dating. This new book moves it from the first dates of the last book into ongoing relationships.
At the moment the book is only available on Amazon Kindle. You don’t need a Kindle to read Kindle books. There are Kindle apps for just about every device out there. You can read them on your smart phone, tablet, laptop, etc.
I’ll be selling the book for a lower price for the first week or two, then raise it to its normal price. My first two books I’ve sold at a discount for far too long, I’ve submitted the price changes to amazon and their prices will be changed within 24 hours.
By the way-
I have three phrasebooks on Amazon: